- Monday 8am - watching the vapour, rising from my fence and the roofs of nearby houses as the sunshine hits the frost. A sure sign of better weather to come.
- Tuesday pm - getting messy with the Embroiderers' Guild dyeing workshop. Not often you are asked to bring rubber gloves and an old towel on a night out.
- Wednesday - taking in the views of the fells as I drive to work. I am lucky to live amongst such great scenery. I should appreciate it more.
- Thursday - 9.20 pm. Whilst driving home in the dark, wind and rain, a cat ran across the road in front of me and leapt up to jump over a wall ... but. ...... missed. Looking confused it quickly gathered its thoughts and then ran round the wall.
- Friday - 8pm. Assisting at a local youth club running a craft session on glass and tile painting. One little girl said "I wish we could do this every week". It was a good feeling.
- Saturday - 10am. Spare part for my vacuum cleaner has arrived. Never thought I'd miss cleaning up - and I managed to fit it myself.
- Sunday - writing this blog.
Have a good week; look out for something to smile about every day.