I made some felt and dyed it at my Embroiderers guild meeting at the beginning of March, and we were challenged to make something with it for the April meeting. This is what I made:-
It is a sleeve which covers a glass coffee jar. My inspiration was nature and a mossy bank under a hedgerow. I added a spider's web and a couple of moths made from ribbon scraps. I used feather stitch, chain stitch, stem stitch and French knots. I added some made up stitches of my own and small beads. The teasels are pipe cleaners with some of the fluffy bits pulled out. I must admit I am rather pleased with it.
Working hard on my plans for the workshops, which start on the 2nd May.