I made mine with a 3.5mm hook and 3ply yarn, but any combination of hook and yarn would be ok.
- BODY: Make magic ring, 3ch, 11tr into ring, tighten and SS to top of 3rd ch. (12 tr altogether)
- 3ch, 1tr into same st, 2tr in each tr to end, SS to top of 3ch (24tr)
- HEAD: 5ch, 3ttr and 1tr into same st
- EARS: 9ch, 1dc into 2nd ch from hook, then work along ear as follows, htr, tr, tr, tr, tr, htr, dc, ss into top of tr on head
- 9ch, 1dc into 2nd ch from hook, then work along ear as follows, htr, tr, tr, tr, tr, htr, dc, ss into tr on body which is just after the head.
- Weave in ends, add features if required (embroidery, beads, pom pom tail)
Any probs with this pattern please feel free to ask. It's quite difficult transferring a pattern from your head to paper.
If you do make any of these bunnies please let me know.
Happy bunny making.